(Every First Friday of each month)
|01 Nov 2019||09:00 am Morning tea
10:00 am Student induction
11:00 am talker 1
12:00 pm taker 2
|Taker 1: Usama Nouh
Taker 2: ELVIS AGBOR
Manger of king security company
|Security industry and updated information||Security industry need yearly update of CPR and risk management|
|06 Dec 2019||Coming soon….|
|04 Jan 2020|
** Please book your place by email or online
Provider Digital Access (PRODA) provides secure access to online government services.
Provider Digital Access (PRODA) is an online authentication system used to securely access government online services. Using a two-step verification process, you only need a username and password to access multiple online services.
To access services using PRODA, you need to register as an individual to get your own account.
Benefits of PRODA
PRODA is digital, portable and doesn’t need additional hardware or software installed unlike authentication legacy systems. You can use PRODA to securely access certain government online services, including those delivered to regional and remote communities.
Your PRODA account doesn’t expire and can be used to access multiple services from any location.
If you change your employment you keep the same PRODA account as it belongs to you as an individual for life. If you need to access services using your PRODA account at your new employment this will need to be re-authorized.
Access to the following services will be available in 2018:
- Child Care Subsidy Online System – for child care providers to securely access government services for child care payments from July 2018
Approved Course List
Student Fact Sheets
- VET FEE-HELP opt-in
- Information for Existing VET FEE‑HELP Students
- VET Student Loans – Information for Students
Provider Fact Sheets
- FAQs – provisional provider approval
- Information for current VET FEE‑HELP Providers
- Provider Eligibility for VET Student Loans
- Information for New Providers
- Enhanced Compliance Measures
- Tuition Assurance
- Application for additional courses from Listed and Not-for-Profit Providers
The due date for submission of applications has been extended and will now close at 11:59pm on Tuesday 13 December 2016.
Provider Information Session
Questions and Answers from the two sessions will be added shortly.